Friday 29 April 2011

Some people . . . (11/28/2009)

Originally posted to Facebook on Saturday, November 28, 2009
 
Ok, I am pissed right off! If you don't know, I live with my dad in a small shack. 5 rooms made up of a bathroom, kitchen, living room, laundry room and office/bedroom. Not a lot of room, and with 2 guys, 1 gimp and 1 who's home late and back on the road early most days, things don't stay the cleanest. The biggest things are taking the garbage out (pretty much impossible for me) and dishes (very difficult for me). So we found someone to come in a few times a week and do some cleaning. Sounds good right? Guess again! Some people just can't mind there own damn business andot stick there nose in where they have no clue!
Apparently, I can't take care of myself and I should be 'institutionalised' in a nursing home with 'my own kind' and I'm depressed and suicidal and I can't do anything on my own without supervision and my dad doesn't care cus he leaves me all alone and bla bla bla! GET REAL! I'm paralyzed, not retarded! Butt the hell out and mind your own damn business!

No comments:

Post a Comment