Friday 29 April 2011

Pointless (12/1/2009)

Originally posted to Facebook on Tuesday, December 1, 2009
 
I feel like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed bullshit. I can never get a strait answer to anything and am completly ignored most of the time. I'm told I don't care so much I'm starting to believe it. I get blatenly called a lier. I'm treated like they can't trust anything I say. I get insulted and called 'lazy' and 'useless' and those are exact quotes. They actually tried giving me a bedtime like I'm a little kid! I got nowheres to go all day, I'm stuck in this fucking bed all day every day! Then I'm called lazy cus I slept for a half hour after breakfast? And that's another thing, I can take the plastic wrap off my own damn sandwich and open my own milk! And why do I need 2000 calories a day when I just lay in bed and barely burn any of that off? I have two arms and hands that work perfectly and I can wash my self, damnit! Frankly, I'd be better off at home. At least I'd have some freedom and not feel like a prisoner only with less freedoms. My stuff seems to grow legs and disappear too, pens, ect. Water, books, my phone get put where I can't reach them, lights get left on and glare in my eyes half the night reguardless of my asking multiple times to turn them off. What the hell's the point? Nobody gives s shit anyway, I'm just a drain on everyone and a pain in the ass. If I weren't here maybe 2 or 3 people would grieve for a little while then move on without the burden. I'm sick of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment