Friday 29 April 2011

Life's A Bitch

Originally posted to Facebook on Sunday, November 1, 2009
 
I gotta get away for a while. I'm stuck here, I never go anywhere, i've got no friends close to my own age around here, no one to go to the bar or just hang out with, never leave the house unless its with dad. And my so called 'friends' are who knows where and if any of them do come by they just keep driving. No money and my $1200 a month is never mine cus dad takes it and if I say anything about it I'm an ungrateful asshole, i've spent 8% of my fucking life in the damn hospital and 77% of the time i've been gimped there too, I'm 25 years old and done nothing with my life, the only relationships i've ever been in have been lies, bullshit, and taken advantage of, i've never been anywhere, and I'm sick of all the bullshit. And nobody seems to give 2 shits about what I think, what the hell do I know, I'm just a dumb fuck and of course wheelchair = retarded. Even my own family seems more concerned with themselfs to ever bother with me unless I pretty much corner them, and then its still just a fleating curtisy cus I make them feel obligated. My whole life has been false hopes, broken promises, and fake dreams. Maybe its better off not to get your hopes up at all. Every time I turn around life kicks me in the balls. I feel like a prisoner, only with less freedoms. Less control. Fuck it! The hell with it all! I'm sick of this bullshit already!

No comments:

Post a Comment